Read about our member organization Beit Haverim’s fight against homophobic remarks in English and in French
Learn about Beit Ha’Chidush’s Pink Shabbat during Amsterdam Pride / Europride 2016
The World Congress of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Jews: Keshet Ga’avah consists of organizations in Argentina, Australia, Italy, Canada, Chile, France, Israel, Mexico, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States. Consult our members page to see the full list.
The World Congress aims to be a networking resource for LGBTQ Jews from around the world to connect, engage, and support on regional, national, continental, and global levels. The Hebrew subtitle Keshet Ga’avah – Rainbow of Pride – emphasizes the importance of Hebrew to the World Congress.
Our vision is an environment where Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ) Jews worldwide can enjoy free and fulfilling lives.
In support of our vision, our goals are:
- To be a worldwide voice of LGBTQ Jews
- To support, inspire, and strengthen local groups
- To foster a sense of community among diverse individuals and organizations
- To achieve equality and security for LGBTQ Jews worldwide.
To achieve our goals, we value:
- Diversity among groups and individuals
- Self-determination and respect for the autonomy of local organizations and individuals
- Transparent organizational structure; and
- Close ties between LGBTQ Israelis and LGBTQ Jews around the world.
WCmembership – Join the World Congress of GLBT Jews